Or why not pre-order refreshments in connection with a guided tour, which will be served to groups in our beautiful meeting room or on the terrace if the weather allows. The building contains an exhibition on the World Heritage Site, tourist information, a gift shop and a café.
Examples of refreshment packages:
- Coffee/tea with cinnamon bun/muffin SEK 45/person
- Coffee/tea and apple pie with custard/chocolate cake with whipped cream/berry pie SEK 63/person
- Coffee/tea and sandwich SEK 60/person (small), SEK 80/person (large)
- Catered lunch SEK 195/person, depending on your choices.
- Catered lunch SEK 375/person, depending on your choices.
You can choose to pay on site or receive an invoice.
During the Vistors Center’s opening hours the local rent is SEK 500/hour.
For bookings outside of the regular opening hours at the Visitors Center, there is an additional fee of SEK 1,000/hour.
Re-booking of number of people or cancellations must be made at least 5 days before the date of the visit. If you cancel with shorter notice, the full fee will be charged.
Accessible toilets, world heritage exhibition, shop and information, projector, flipchart and Wi-Fi. Free bus parking at Sockenvägen in connection to the main entrance, as well as designated places inside the cemetery.
Booking and contact
Lunch and refreshment packages as well as meeting rooms can be booked directly with the Visitors Center: +46 (0)8-508 317 30, email@example.com.
For questions regarding premises and conference activities as well as offers, please contact coordinator Anna Israelson: firstname.lastname@example.org